Looking for a best budget-friendly beach in Batangas? There's a white beach in Tingloy Batangas that offers beautiful shoreline and pristine clear water. The place is called Masasa Beach. It's a perfect place to unwind with your friends and loved on.
Masasa Beach is located in Maricaban Island, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines. It can be reached by both public and private car about 2-3 hours land trip and 45 minutes boat ride from Manila. The jump off point is located in Talaga Port in Mabini. Fare from Mabini/Talaga Port to Tingloy Island is P65.
You can do a lot of things in the island. You can do swimming, snorkeling, sun bathing, playing frisbee or volleyball. You can also find some beautiful sea creatures in the water of Masasa Beach.
If you looking for a room to stay, there are locals offering their house as homestay. Per night is ranging from 200-350. It's advisable to bring your own tent if you want experience the adventure near the shore. Locals are kind in the area. You can ask to take shower in their restroom.
- Boats are docked either in Talaga Port (Habagat) or Anilao Port (Amihan) depends on the weather
- First trip in Anilao/Talaga porst starts at 10AM
- Last trip of boat from Mabini (Talaga Port) is 3PM
- Banca schedule from Tingloy island is from 6AM-9AM
- Private boat starts at P1500 depends on the number of pax. Boat rental includes island hopping
- It's advisable to bring sandals/slippers because there are parts of the beach which a bit rocky